Up fairly late this morning. Some of the weekday RV campers have arrived. But the campground remains very quiet. Weekday campers are a quiet lot, for the most part. So, great sleeping conditions. Even with the windows all open!
The NOAA emergency weather radio this morning mentioned a strong possibility of windy, rainy conditions. So, before all that started, I drove over to the golf clubhouse to ask Manager Brick Hyduke if I might travel the course in a golf cart later this week to take photos and video. He agreed, and we decided on Thursday afternoon when the weather is supposed to improve.
While there, I just had to take some more video of this remarkable Clubhouse building:
Since it wasn’t raining yet, I hurried over to the Park Office to take some more photos of the surroundings and to walk the boardwalk trail from the opposite direction.
Weather conditions deteriorated more quickly than I expected. Before I could set foot on the boardwalk, strong wind and big drops of rain drove me back to the car. Here’s a brief look at that attempt. Soooo, back to the car and then to the Aliner to wait out the weather. It was quite a wait!